2017 International Pharmaceutical Distribution Conference
October 16 to 17, 2017
| Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva, Geneva, Switzerland
The Fourth Annual International Pharmaceutical Distribution Conference (IPDC) will bring together pharmaceutical distributors, manufacturers and supply chain executives from around the globe to discuss business practices and emerging strategies that preserve patient safety, enhance security and achieve efficiencies in the worldwide marketplace. This year's conference will be held in partnership with pharmalog.ch, swiss pharma logistics association; the European Healthcare Distribution Association (GIRP); and the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Wholesalers (IFPW).
Hear from senior executives and leading industry experts to explore these critical topics (and more) and build lasting and collaborative supply chain partnerships. This unique conference will feature expert-led education sessions on:
- The political and policy landscape shaping distribution in Europe and the U.S.;
- Pharmaceutical product traceability/medicines verification efforts from a global perspective;
- The development and role of biosimilars;
- Value-based outcomes and reimbursement;
- The financial outlook for the global pharmaceutical market; and,
- The evolution of collaborative supply chain trading partnerships.
For more information, contact Anne Nevel, Senior Director, Industry Education, at (703) 885-0283.