2021 Traceability Webinar Series: Reaching 2023
April 15 to May 19, 2021
In partnership with the National Community Pharmacists Association, the Healthcare Distribution Alliance is offering a webinar series that will walk through the Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) for manufacturer, distributor and dispenser segments, focusing on a practical understanding of the law and how trading partners are implementing systems, solutions and processes to be compliant with DSCSA for 2023.
The webinars will:
- Review the law and key milestones, including interoperable data exchange requirements (either transmitted or made available through a portal);
- Discuss the EPCIS standard for data transmission;
- Highlight the importance of preparing now for 2023 — and the work accomplished to date;
- Explain the challenges and lessons learned from those who have already implemented EPCIS, including onboarding trading-partner and transmitting properly formatted files;
- Define master data, including how GTINs and GLNs are exchanged today, as well as potential future solutions;
- Update participants on current developments and compliance work among supply chain members; and,
- Underscore what supply chain organizations can expect from their trading partners.
This seminar is designed for pharmaceutical distributors, pharmacies and supply chain practitioners responsible for the implementation of traceability strategy, systems and processes in the healthcare supply chain.