The HDA Research Foundation will offer up to four $2,500 scholarships annually to qualified and accepted applicants. Disbursements may only be used for one year towards tuition, books and fees. Individuals who have been awarded scholarship funds are not eligible to reapply.
• Individuals must be employed by a company that is an active distributor or manufacturer member of HDA with at least five years of membership;
• Individuals must have at least two years of working experience at an HDA member company;
• A short essay, not to exceed 500 words, describing the applicant’s current position, area of responsibility within company, desired graduate program, upcoming courses and how it will benefit applicant’s growth within the company, as well as how it will benefit their company;
• One letter of recommendation or intent of support from applicant’s supervisor, which must be submitted separately by the applicant's supervisor to email@example.com.
• Professional resume or CV;
• Proof of enrollment in a graduate program (e.g., class registration);
• A completed application form; and,
• Individuals who have been awarded the scholarship funds are not eligible to reapply.
The next application period for the Karen J. Ribler Scholarship will open in March 2022.
The HDA Research Foundation is the 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization of the Healthcare Distribution Alliance (HDA). The Foundation serves as the thought leader in driving research, education and discussion for all healthcare supply chain stakeholders, enabling the industry's ability to deliver efficient, safe and secure patient access to medicines and medical products. Learn more at HDA.org/Foundation.